Protector® No-Overflow Toilet
For New Hampshire residents who hate having to worry about the mess that clogged toilets can make, the worry is over! Daigle Plumbing & Heating is pleased to offer the Mansfield’s Protector® no-overflow toilet.
With the Protector®, say so long to the mess that is accompanied with clogged and overflowing toilets. This toilet comes with an overflow system to drain excess, dirty water and keeping it off of your bathroom floor. If your toilet is clogged, the water that rises will be directly drained into the drain line. Along with the Protector®, we also offer PuraClean™. This glaze offers an easy-to-clean solution and is bacteria resistant.
Features of the Protector®
- The concealed secondary drain acts as a back-up drain, moving extra water to the drain line.
- The improved styling has a hidden overflow system so you’re not left with unattractive holes.
- The PuraClean™ glaze finish is about 48% smoother than the nearest competitor that will leave you with a bowl that is easy to clean and bacteria resistant.
- Because of the 3-inch flush valve, you’re left with a higher velocity and stronger flush.
- Easy and fast tank installation.
- With a 16 ½ inch bowl, sitting and standing is a much more comfortable experience.
If you are interested in having the Protector® installed at your New Hampshire home or office, contact Daigle Plumbing & Heating today! We can be reached by calling our office at 603-434-6353 or by filling out our online form.